|Operating Ambient Temperature||0 to 50 Deg C|
|Storage Temperature||-15 to 70 Deg C|
|Operating Ambient Humidity||30% to 85% RH non condensing|
Infrared Temperature Sensor with Fast Response, Small Measured Spot and LED Sighting.
The PyroCube is an infrared pyrometer with an extremely fast response time and a very small measurement area size. It is available with or without the PM030 touch screen interface.
It is an ideal temperature sensor for blow moulding preform measurement, as well as applications in the food industry, laboratories, and many others.
- Response time as fast as 1 ms
- Measured spot as small as 1.6 mm
- Continuous LED sighting shows the position and size of the measured spot while readings are being taken
- Multilingual touch screen interface (optional)
- F models: 50°C* to 500°C
- Measurements below 50°C are possible with reduced stability Analogue Output Scale
Adjustable via optional touch screen module or RS232 Response Time (95%)1 ms (-F models) 10 ms (-S models)
Adjustable up to 5 s via averaging function Measured Spot Diameter From 1.6 mm (see Field of View Diagrams below) Target Sighting Red LED built-in as standard on all models, shows the position and size of the measurement area.